Barre Attack Foundations Teacher Training
Barre Attack: the complete Barre Fitness class, combines the best of Pilates, fitness training and Ballet.
This is a high-quality, stand-alone certification, and also complements existing Pilates Instructor Training experience for maximum employability.
Using the Ballet Barre and Resistance Bands this format integrates Pilates fundamentals with cardio intervals, core work, functional exercise and dance to create a total body workout.
Over two days attendees will explore technical elements of Barre Attack repertoire and programming, and enjoy plenty of opportunity to ask questions, and experience the work in their own body.
- Demonstrate Barre Attack exercises/repertoire;
- Understand the purpose and benefit of each Barre Attack exercise and section;
- Understand the format and sequencing structure of the Barre Attack program;
- Teach a Barre Attack Class;
- Modify a Barre Attack Class to accommodate client needs and class design requirements.
Barre Attack qualifications are delivered nation-wide: Pilates Fitness Institute (Myaree) is the host site for Western Australia’s Barre Attack Foundations Teacher Training course with an upcoming intake scheduled for 24 – 25 May, 2019. Enrol now via the Barre Attack website.
“Barre Attack” is recognised by the APMA for 12 APMA CECS and also by Fitness Australia for 12 CECS once you have received your certification.